We have the unique ability to analyze complex organizational and interpersonal problems and provide comprehensive, patient and straight-forward common-sense advice, support and solutions.
We have over 30 years of human resources and employee and labor relations experience and we can help you with the following areas of expertise:
- Development of policies, handbooks, job descriptions and compensation structures – all designed to provide you with the technical tools to manage your workforce and create the workplace environment you desire.
- All facets and phases of collective bargaining with unions and meet and confer discussions with employee groups.
- Workplace investigations.
- EEOC responses and FMLA processing, guidance and administration.
- Direct communication with employees regarding expectations.
- Planning and communication with stakeholders, boards, and communities that impact daily functions and missions.
- Guidance on employee disciplinary actions.